Monday 24 January 2011

The Diet..........................Week 2

Just a quick post to let you all know how I am getting on.
It been a bad week for I have sinned..............those chips just lept into my mouth honest
In all seriousness this diet really needs no cheating so I feel a bit of an idiot but I literally had no money to buy stirfry mid week..........LOL
I hit the scales with some manner of dread this morning but am happy to say I lost 3lbs
I am now below the 18 stone mark at 17 stone 13lbs
So for week 2 and the delights of fruit enter the regime, now if you are joining me your fruit needs to be apples, pears that kind of thing. Tropical/Berry fruit is a bit of a no no as the fibre content is a bit lacking.
You never realised that apples are soooooooooooo sweet
Beary hugs
Sue
PS ........beary news later this week, I have great news.

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats on the 3lbs, and looking forward to hearing the beary news

customteddys said...

Good for you on your success and not letting those pesky little chips get to you too badly. Keep us posted on your progress. Hugs to you.