1. My daughter is the apple of my eye, we have had two children, our first was a little boy who only lived for nine days, he would have been 22 this year. I suffered from pre-eclampsia at 7 months pregnant. I caught whooping cough at 24 and passed it onto our daughter who was only 3 weeks old. I then suffered post natal depression and don't remember the first 9 months of her life.
2. I am an accountant by trade but what you don't know is I failed Accountancy in first year of a Business Studies degree, met hubby and never went back. I tried again at 27
3. I have a super strong sense of fairness, however much it hurts I always own up if I have done something wrong and I will always stand up and speak if someone is being miss judged.
4. I allergic to wheat........................it makes me fat
5. I suffer with long term stress, the bears have been my life saver
6. I got married at 21 and am 10 months and 24 days older than my hubby, we have been married 23 years, this year
7. I have always been creative, I nearly did a knitwear degree but the Business Studies won. By the time I was 17 I was designing and making knitwear for the shop my mum worked in, back in the 80's
8. I love learning anything, from how wind farms work to how cars run. I am constantly researching anything and everythings
9. I am an eternal optimist, am very rarely down but I am married to a pessimist
10. I have been so poor at times I have struggled to feed us. I never have enough money to go round but have always just managed
11. At 21 I opened my own clothes shop and ran it for 2 years until tragedy hit
12. I love life and want to live forever
Gee that was hard, sorry its so dour but I have had a bit of sad life LOLOL