Monday 20 September 2010

British Bear Artist Awards Nominations

I am so thrilled to tell you all, I have been nominated in not 1 but 2 categories for the British Bear Artist Awards................................... just to be nominated is such a thrill and here they are......................


This is Caledonia Brae, she is 17 inches tall and is wearing a dress of emerald silk and velvet


This is Tallulah Dragonfly, she is only 4 inches tall and is sporting hand embroidered wings

I have had a bit of a tough time just lately so this was indeed a true blessing. I know, again I here you cry, yes, well life has decided that I must in some way enjoy my share of bad bits, hence the absence from blogging. I find it hard to be chatty whilst blogging at these times...................I would love to share it with you, as I know that you would ease my ache but walls have ears and I wouldn't want to cause more trouble........................lets just say you don't get to 22 years of marriage without a few broken eggs and yet I feel selfish just saying that, he still loves me and I him and we are both healthy, they can be so thoughtless, can't they. Anyway who's to complain, there are plenty of people in the world who are far worse of than us.....
...........................shhhh thats just between you and me ;)
The holiday was a bit of a disaster, enough said, but I more than made up for it when we got back I bought a lovely stash of mohair from Tracey at Sew What and Stuff it as well as some fabulous vintage mohair from Barbara Ann
HA!! that will teach you (wicked laugh)

This little lady is Rebecca and I have just added her with lots of others onto my website

She is available for adoption at £45.00 + p&p, its the first time I have made a hat and I have to tell you it was very very fiddly but well worth it

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Congrats Sue and well done, beautiful bears. Good luck for the next round.

Hugs
Pauline