Tuesday 17 August 2010

August Bear of the Month





This is Albert, in all my busyness this month I completely forgot to tell you all who is my
Bear of the Month
Albert is about 16 inches tall and normally would sell for £70 +p&p
He is on offer for £49 +p&p
He is available to members of my website, so if you would like Albert
pop over and join, its free.




...................and don't forget by becoming a member
you will be included in my first free draw for Peaches, on the 1st September


I know this is a wee short one!!!! for me LOLOL
BUT I am trying to sort holiday stuff,
make bears for the Nottingham Bear Fair
and work!!!!! Oh what a life
Beary Hugs
Sue xx

PS will give a lengthier post at the weekend...................I have been crafting too, bags!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure such a debonair man as Albert will find a home in no time!
I wish him luck and safe travels!!

FenBeary Folk said...

Ah thank you Heather xxx