Thursday 22 May 2008

Work space, YIPEE

Well, my hubby has finally gotten around to making a work space at the far end of the living room.

It looks fantastic, I am sooooooo excited.

I have so much stuff that I have filled it already, I have been faffing with it all week, buying pretty boxes, well it is in the living room

The only problem now is that hubby has the DIY bug, I am not saying that is a bad thing, as he is really very good at it and when he starts, he does carry on till its finished but Bank Holiday Monday is looming (bear-making, my first commission to do) and I know I will be knee deep in sawn wood and rawplugs

This picture, I just had to show you, it's my stash of mohair, I had not realised I had so much, well not really but now he knows, oooops

Have a lovely Bank Holiday (UK'rs) hope the weather stops fine for everyone, XX.

No comments: