Friday 4 December 2009

Brandy Snap and the National Debt

Well I am organised for Christmas, not unusual I hear you cry, it is after all December. For me it is a miracle, many a year past I have been rushing around at the last minute and wishing I have another week to go. This year I was determined to beat the clock, not least because I always end up the week before Christmas parting with the equivalent of the national debt to a major supermarket. Not this year, before you are all impressed, LOL. I will have to confess, the economy has forced me to make tough decisions this year and credit cards at Christmas are a big no. I faced the Autumn with a slight tear in my eye, impending doom were the key words. Have I spent less, well actually no, in fact I have spent a tad more than previous years, no magic wand or secret I have just made a plan and slowly eaten away at it, week by week. I have to say that beary sales have been good these last few months, enabling me to pay for shows and ads which normally I have to pay for from my salary, you never get rich making bears, don't you know its an addiction not a business LOLOLOL.

So if you are feeling frazzled at the moment, here is a hug (())


Beary wise I have a gorgeous bear on ebay at the moment called Brandy Snap, he is about 8 inches tall and is one of my aged bears, I do love making them.

Brandy Snap


I hope you like him as much as I do, he will be on ebay till Sunday



Well Beary Hugs for now
Sue xx

2 comments:

Casarth-Bären said...

Ein wunderschöner Bär ! Gratulation zu dieser Kreation !
liebe grüße von Ines

FenBeary Folk said...

Thank you Ines xx